Golden Citrus Deodorant Cream - Bicarb Soda Free
This is our sensitive-skin version of our all-natural, amazingly fresh and uplifting Golden Citrus Deodorant Cream. This deodorant cream works as well as our bicarb version, but contains magnesium instead for those with sensitive skin.
Its unique, fluffy texture makes it is easy to apply and will leave you feeling fresh and odour-free for the whole day.
We only use food-grade ingredients so this deodorant is safe and you don't have to worry about any nasty chemicals (technically, you could even eat it).
All our deodorants come in 60ml jars and should last you for about 2.5 to 3 months.
- Virgin coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) - antibacterial, anti-fungal, soothes and moisturizes your skin
- Unrefined shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii) - nourishes and moisturises your skin
- Magnesium hydroxide (food-grade) - antibacterial and odour-fighting agent; naturally-occurring mineral
- Certified Organic Arrowroot powder - anti-inflammatory, moisture absorbent
- Natural vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopherol - vegetable extract) - antioxidant, natural preservative, skin healing properties, moisturiser
- Lime essential oil (Citrus aurantifolia) - antiseptic, anti-bacterial
- Grapefruit essential oil (Citrus paradisi) - antiseptic, anti-bacterial
- Lemon essential oil (Citrus limonum) - antiseptic, anti-bacterial
- Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis) - antiseptic, anti-bacterial
- Rose geranium essential oil (Pelargonium roseum)
This deodorant is 100% vegan and cruelty free. We would never use ingredients that are animal-based or tested on animals and of course we would never test our products on animals either.
This deodorant has a shelf-life of 12 months after opening. As this is a natural product without any harsh chemicals or preservatives, it will change texture depending on surrounding temperature. For best texture please store your deodorant at room temperature (20-25°C). When stored in colder temperatures it will get harder, and will get softer in warmer temperatures. It will melt if directly exposed to sun and hot temperatures.
How to apply:
Simply use your index finger to scoop out a half-pea sized amount of deodorant (yes, you need very little!) and gently massage it into your armpit. Repeat on other side. It is best applied directly after a bath or shower, but can be applied any time. We recommend applying it in the morning to feel fresh throughout the whole day. Please wait for deodorant to be absorbed into your skin before putting a top on. This should only take about a minute or so. If an oily film remains on your skin you have likely applied too much.